Thursday, January 18, 2018

14th "AN IRISH PERSON" MUSIC Awards ANNOUCEMENT!!!



Before I announce what I think are the best films for 2017 I will also be announcing what I consider the best music of 2016-2017. I try to follow the grammy calender and announcing these winners/nominees is a build-up to the Grammy awards that are going to air Sunday 28th. I really try to open myself to all the music out there and while I don't follow certain genres (i.e. disco, rock, etc) I do feel well informed to say what I think is the best music of the year.

I will be starting on the 20th announcing 4 sets of winners and nominees every second day as a lead to music's biggest night. See you then and hopefully, if you haven't heard any of this music I will nominate you might try to see that music out.

No comments:

Post a Comment