Monday, July 29, 2019

OUTSTANDING ANIMATED PROGRAM

American Dad! (“One-Woman Swole”)
Big Mouth (“The Planned Parenthood Show”)
Bob's Burgers (“Tweentrepreneurs”)
Bojack Horseman (“Free Churro”)
South Park (“Nobody Got Cereal?”)

AND THE WINNER IS:


BIG MOUTH ("THE PLANNED PARENTHOOD SHOW")

This is the first win and nomination for Big Mouth.

As I said in the previous award post it took me until this pasttv  season to actually give Big Mouth a dedicated watch. I quickly binged through both seasons of the show and was unsurprisingly stunned by it's greatness. There's a lot of awkward humour on the show and rather than feeling unfunny it's very enjoyably humorous. This episode I've singled out as it's season best was a standout but I really could've sited any episode as each was great to watch and now I'll be watching the show for as long as it airs in the future (the recent three season renewel was the best news ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment