Friday, July 29, 2022

OUTSTANDING GUEST ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES


Richard E. Grant as Classic Loki for (“Journey into Mystery”) in “LOKI”
Justin Kirk as Jeered Mencken for (“Going For What it Takes”) in “SUCCESSION”
Delroy Lindo as Adrian Boseman for (“Previously On…”) in “THE GOOD FIGHT”
Jonathan Majors as He Who Remains for (“For All Time. Always.”) in “LOKI”
Michael Mando as Nacho Varga for (“Rock and Hard Place”) in “BETTER CALL SAUL”
Gong Yoo as Recruiter for (“Red Light, Green Light”) in “SQUID GAME”

AND THE WINNER IS:


MICHAEL MANDO AS NACHO VARGA FOR ("ROCK AND HARD PLACE") IN "BETTER CALL SAUL"

This is the first win and nomination for Michael Mando. He wins for his performance as Nacho Varga on Better Call Saul.

It's hard to talk about Mando without getting into spoilers for the latest season of Better Call Saul so before I get any further,

SPOILER ALERT!!!





Now that I've done that I can openly discuss Mando and his thrilling finale to Nacho on this season of Better Call Saul. He's been spectacular on every season of the show and Nacho's finale was so well played by Mando that no matter the performance he's competing against he was bound to be my winner once I watched the season and early episode in which he starred. The hour I've highlighted for Mando focuses solely on him and showcases the actor at his best. The above clip highlights his greatness and honestly while I'm devastating by his characters early departure in this final season I'm glad I could use this winning choice as a moment to praise him.

No comments:

Post a Comment