Friday, August 27, 2021

OUTSTANDING LEADING ACTOR IN A COMEDY SERIES

Ryan O’Connell as Ryan Hayes for (“Why Is No One Ready?”) in “SPECIAL”
Jason Sudeikis as Ted Lasso for (“Tan Lines”) in “TED LASSO”

AND THE WINNER IS:


JASON SUDEIKIS AS TED LASSO FOR ("TAN LINES") IN "TED LASSO"

This is the first win and second nomination for Eugene Levy. He was previously nominated for 30 Rock (2007).

As you can see by my nominees in this category there just wasn't many male led comedies that I managed to watch this season which amounted in only two nominees I've chosen. Even if there were four other men in this list I do think I'd still likely drift towards Sudeikis as my winner. His Ted Lasso creation is so excellent that there's a reason he has sort've steam rolled all acting awards in this category. He is endlessly delightful as Lasso and even when asked to play more emotional moments he is just as effective. I'm so glad we have this series as it features so many wonderful comedic moments especially those played by Sudeikis.

No comments:

Post a Comment