Ted Arcidi as Building Super for (“I won. Zoom in.”) in "THE CHAIR COMPANY"
Byron Bowers as DeMarr Davis for (“Doorman”) in "WONDER MAN"
Teddy Coluca as Lester for (“After You”) in "ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING"
Michael J. Fox as Gerry for (“My Bad”) in "SHRINKING"
Zack Fox as Tariq Temple for (“Cheating”) in “ABBOTT ELEMENTARY”
Graham Greene as Arthur Williams for (“Old Indian Trick”) in "THE LOWDOWN"
AND THE WINNER IS:
BYRON BOWERS AS DEMARR DAVIS FOR ("DOORMAN") IN "WONDER MAN"
This is the first win and nomination for Byron Bowers. He wins for his performance as DeMarr Davis on Wonder Man.
Going into Wonder Man I did not know what to expect from this latest MCU television series and once I'd made my way through the series I was so thrilled by the series great standalone episodes especially the fourth hour titled "Doorman" which allowed Byron Bowers a great chance at sucess.
Bowers I wasn't familiar with prior to this series yet his excellent performance immediately made me take notice and will continue to do so. As DeMarr Davis he managed to blend comedy and pathos into a single episode of television delivering one of the standout performances of the season.
While it's high unlikely we will see Bowers again when the series returns I am glad in this debut season we were gifted such a standout comedic turn.

No comments:
Post a Comment