Monday, January 28, 2019

23rd "An Irish Person" FILM Awards ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


To everyone new and told welcome to my blog. For the next couple of weeks, I will be posting what I consider to be the best of the cinema in 2018. I will present 24 separate categories as a sort of the lead up to the Academy Awards on the 24th of February. I want to make a disclaimer before I start announcing nominees and winners starting on the 30th. I have seen a total of 181 films released in 2018 in the United States. That may seem like a large number which it is but sadly there are were plenty of films I haven't seen yet whether it's that I missed it during its release or the film hasn't come anywhere near me to see it. This year some of those films included Ben is Back, Bisbee '17, Capernaum, Claire's Camera, Hal, Hale County This Morning This Evening, Monrovia Indiana, Vox Lux & a few others that weren't as acclaimed during the year. I'm sure I will see these films at some stage but to keep in time with the Academy Awards I have to start announcing my favourite in film now and I just haven't managed to see these yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment