Monday, August 10, 2020

OUTSTANDING COSTUME DESIGN FOR A SERIES, MINISERIES OR MOVIE

Amy Roberts for (“Margaretology”), The Crown
Emma Fryer for (“And you Sir, are no Peter the Great“), The Great
Antonella Cannarozzi for (“The New Name”), My Brilliant Friend
Analucia McGorty for (“Never Knew Love Like This Before”), Pose
Debra Hanson for (“Happy Ending”), Schitt's Creek

AND THE WINNER IS:


ANTONELLA CANNAROZZI FOR ("THE NEW NAME"), MY BRILLIANT FRIEND

This is the first win and nomination for Antonella Cannarozzi.

If there's a show from my entire lineup of tv watching that I wish more people were watching it is My Brilliant Friend. The show while already great in it's first season had a major step in it's second entering into from a design prospect my favourite decades the mid 20th century.The costumes were wonderfully colourful like most of the show and throughout this season I was loving all the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment