Saturday, August 15, 2026

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A COMEDY SERIES


Erika Alexander as Monica for (“Save the Cat”) in "THE FALL AND RISE OF REGGIE DINKINS"
Janelle James as Ava Coleman for (“Team Building”) in “ABBOTT ELEMENTARY”
Michelle Pfeiffer as Shyanne Millet for ("Flamingoes") in "MARGO'S GOT MONEY TROUBLES"
Sheryl Lee Ralph as Barbara Howard for (“No Homework”) in “ABBOTT ELEMENTARY”
True Whitaker as Alani Marcus for (“Upstairses”) in "I LOVE L.A."
Jessica Williams as Gaby Evans for (“Happiness Mission”) in "SHRINKING"

AND THE WINNER IS:


MICHELLE PFEIFFER AS SHYANNE MILLET FOR ("FLAMINGOES") IN "MARGO'S GOT MONEY TROUBLES"

This is the first win and second nomination for Michelle Pfeiffer. She was previously nominated for The First Lady (2022). She wins for her performance as Shyanne Millet on Margo's Got Money Troubles.

I have been a fan of Michelle Pfeiffer almost my entire life that I am so desperately devoted to Pfeiffer that I have watched a ton of less than exciting projects over the years yet with the release and success of her Margo performance it makes the failures and dedication totally worth it.

Pfeiffer finally works with her screenwriter husband David E. Kelly with him giving her a role that so perfectly shows her strengths as a performer but also gives her the opportunity to shine in ways she has maybe not done so in her career much before. Pfeiffer made her Shyanne into a fully embodied woman that each passing episode of the first season I had a great time watching her nail every disapproving expression, comedic line and expression of warmth central to her character.

Knowing there will be a second year of Margo's Got Money Troubles I am so excited that Pfeiffer has found another wonderful role again and perhaps the best part she's gotten to play in the past decade. Pfeiffer fans do yourself a favourite and tune into her brilliant performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment