Monday, February 5, 2018

22nd "An Irish Boy" FILM Awards ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


Hello to anyone new and to anyone old welcome to my blog. For the next 3 weeks on a daily occurrence, I will be posting what I consider to be the best of the cinema in 2017. I will present 24 separate categories as a sort of the lead up to the Academy Awards on the 4th of March. I want to make a disclaimer before I start announcing nominees and winners starting on the 7th. I have seen a total of 155 films released in the United States of America. That may seem like a large number which it is but sadly there are a couple of films I haven't seen yet whether it's that I missed it during its release or the film hasn't come anywhere near me to see it. This year there were eight films that I've not seen. Those films are BPM, The Breadwinner, Ex Libris: New York Public Library, Faces Places, A Fantastic Woman, Foxtrot, Jane & Let It Fall: Los Angeles 1982. I'm sure I will see these films at some stage but to keep in time with the Academy Awards I have to start announcing my favourite in film now and I just haven't managed to see these yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment