Saturday, February 10, 2018

OUTSTANDING DOCUMENTARY

All These Sleepless Nights (Directed by Michal Marczak)
All This Panic (Directed by Jenny Gage)
Five Came Back (Directed by Laurent Bouzereau)
Kiki (Directed by Sara Jordeno)
Tickling Giants (Directed by Sara Taksler)

AND THE WINNER IS:


ALL THESE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS (DIRECTED BY MICHAL MARCZAK)

This is the first win and nomination for Michal Marczak. He wins for directed the documentary All These Sleepless Nights.

Oddly enough I didn’t get to see as many documentary films as I’ve seen in previous years and my best five of the year are so different than what others might consider the year’s best it makes for a great odd year in documentary film making. I rather enjoyed this winning film and by rewarding it I can only beg people to go out and watch the film because it’s one of this films that is not as watched as others but should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment