Wednesday, January 15, 2020

24th "An Irish Person" FILM Awards ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Image result for cinema

To everyone new and old welcome to my blog. For the next couple of weeks, I will be posting what I consider to be the best of the cinema in 2019. I will present 24 separate categories as a sort of the lead up to the Academy Awards on the 9th of February. I want to make a disclaimer before I start announcing nominees and winners starting tomorrow. I have seen a total of 223 films released in 2019 in the United States. That may seem like a large number which it is but sadly there are were plenty of films I haven't seen yet whether it's that I missed it during its release or the film hasn't come anywhere near me to see it. This year some of those films included Clemency, Diane, Invisible Life, Les Miserables, Rafiki, Synonyms, Varda by Agnes, Wild Nights with Emily, & a few others that weren't as acclaimed during the year. I'm sure I will see these films at some stage this decade but to keep in time with the Academy Awards I have to start announcing my favourite in film now.

No comments:

Post a Comment