Thursday, August 15, 2013

OUTSTANDING HOST OF A REALITY COMPETITION PROGRAM

Tom Beregon for “DANCING WITH THE STARS”

RuPaul Charles for “RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE”

Cat Deeley for “SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE”

Phil Keaghon for “THE AMAZING RACE”

Jeff Probst for “SURVIVOR”


AND THE WINNER IS:


JEFF PROBST FOR "SURVIVOR"


Last Year’s Winner: Jeff Probst for (“Bum-Puzzled”), Survivor


This is the fourth win for Jeff Probst on his sixth nomination for his hosting fo Survivor.


I’m not the biggest fan of reality shows so since I have a certain number of shows I watch this year I could only nominate four people but when it came to a winner the choice was easy with me picking Probst again who is one of the best in the business especially with the hard job he has out in the wild and while the show might never really be about him he makes impressions as a calm guy who keeps the crazy in tact and with two strong seasons he was an easy choice for the fourth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment