Wednesday, August 15, 2018

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES

Noah Emmerich as Stan Beeman for (“START”) in “THE AMERICANS”
Joseph Fiennes as Commander Fred Waterford for (“Women’s Work”) in “THE HANDMAID’S TALE”
David Harbour as Jim Hopper for (“Chapter Four: Will the Wise”) in “STRANGER THINGS”
Toby Huss as John Bosworth for (“Ten of Swords”) in “HALT AND CATCH FIRE”
Delroy Lindo as Adrian Boseman for (“Day 443”) in “THE GOOD FIGHT”
Zann McClarnon as Akecheta for (“Kiksuya”) in “WESTWORLD”

AND THE WINNER IS:


DELROY LINDO AS ADRIAN BOSEMAN FOR (“DAY 443”) IN “THE GOOD FIGHT”

This is the first win and nomination for Delroy Lindo.

Delroy Lindo is for most probably recognizable for his collaborations with Spike Lee during the mid 90’s. I was a fan of the first season of The Good Fight with a few reservations following my great fandom for its predecessor. The second season for me felt more comfortable and I was completely impressed. Lindo plays one of the leading lawyers of our central firm Adrian Boseman. He for me had an even greater arc this season with his character’s local fame and eventual assassination attempt. The category of supporting actor in a drama series is always tricky for me because sometimes I feel myself low on choices but Delroy’s work showed how wonderful supporting actors can be for a drama series.

No comments:

Post a Comment