Thursday, February 16, 2023

27th "An Irish Person" FILM Awards ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


To everyone new and old welcome to my blog. For the next 3 weeks I will be posting what I consider to be the best of cinema from 2022. I will present 23 separate categories as a sort of the lead up to the 95th Academy Awards on the 12th of March. I want to make a disclaimer before I start announcing nominees and winners starting tomorrow. I have seen a total of 195 films released in 2022 in the United States. That may seem like a large number which it is but sadly there were a couple of films I have not seen yet whether it's that I missed it during its release or the film hasn't become available for me to see it. This year some of those films include No Bears & a few others that weren't as acclaimed during the year. I'm sure I will see these films at some point in the future but to keep in time with the Academy Awards I have to start announcing my favourites in film now.

Three years past the terrible closing of cinemas worldwide its just so great we can all go to the cinema comfortably and enjoy many films together. I am excited to get into the greatness of cinema from the past year so ends my announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment