Friday, April 13, 2012

OUTSTANDING PICTURE

Bridesmaids (Produced by Judd Apatow, Barry Mendel & Clayton

A Seperation (Produced by Asghar Farhadi)

Shame (Produced by Iain Canning & Emile Sherman)

The Tree of Life (Produced by Sarah Green, Bill Pohlad, Brad Pitt, Dede Gardner & Grant Hill)

Young Adult (Produced by Lianne Halfon, Russell Smith, Diablo Cody, Mason Novick & Jason Reitman)


AND THE WINNER IS…..


SANDY POWELL FOR HUGO

Last Year’s Winner: Black Swan

And here I come to the end of my awards with the biggest award of the year and most memorable or most talked about depending on how people feel about me choice. This award in my past 15 years has gone to such films as Boogie Nights, Moulin Rouge! and There Will Be Blood. First I shall take some time to talk about my second favourtie film of the year “Bridesmaids“, an instantly iconic comedy there is so much to love that I just find joy in watching it again and again.

In the end I ended with picking the great foreign film “A Separation”, yes it may not be the best film ever but the first thing i would like to say is that the year of 2011 is not really the best years for films. The film is such a moving story about both family and separation. Farhadi has created such a brilliant piece of cinema this year.

A Separation won 2 awards including Best Picture. The film which won the most is Hugo winning four acting awards including Art Direction, Costume Design, Sound Editing & Sound Mixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment