Thursday, February 2, 2017

13th "AN IRISH PERSON" MUSIC Awards ANNOUCEMENT!!!


Yes you guys at the same time I announce what I think is the best in film for 2016 I will also be announcing while on a shorter release window what I consider the best music of 2015-2016. I try to follow the grammy calender and announcing these winners/nominees is a build up to the grammy awards that are going to air Sunday 12th. I really try to open myself to all the music out there and while I don't follow certain genres (i.e. disco, rock, etc) I do feel well informed to say what I think is the best music of the year.


Above is what I believed to the best music last year (also on this page is what I awarded the previous 11 years). I will starting on the 4th annoucing 4 sets of winners and nominees every second day as a lead to music's biggest night. See you then and hopefully if you haven't heard any of this music I will nominate you might try to see that music out.

No comments:

Post a Comment