Saturday, March 26, 2022

OUTSTANDING PICTURE

AND THE WINNER:


FLEE (PRODUCED BY MONICA HELLSTRÖM & SIGNE BYRGE SØRENSEN)

These are the first wins and nominations for Monica Hellström & Signe Byrge Sørensen. With this prize Flee wins two awards from its five nominations. The film won for picture & international film. It was also nominated for director, animated film & documentary.

Flee truly is a film that I believe will standout amongst many great films in 2021 as the years best. The film is so singular and so unlike anything I've really seen before that even with stiff competition I had to vote it as my favourite of the year. The film is so just well crafted that when I watched the film on December 7th I sort've knew it would be my pick for the best of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment