Monday, August 28, 2017

OUTSTANDING MINISERIES OR MOVIE


American Crime, ABC
Big Little Lies, HBO
Black Mirror, Netflix
Fargo, FX
Feud: Bette and Joan, FX
Looking: The Movie, HBO

AND THE WINNER IS:


BIG LITTLE LIES, HBO

With this being the final award for miniseries and tv movies Big Little Lies completes it's run with 4 awards including this award, actress, directing and writing for a miniseries.


I like many was happy to watch Big Little Lies for the quick 7 weeks it was on the air. I was glued to my seat as the series followed the seemingly normal lives of these 5 american women. Featuring near career best performances by its central cast and inspired creatives like Jean-Marc Vallée and David E. Kelley coming together to craft the show they made one of the better recent HBO miniseries. I do hope the rumoured second season does not happen as it is sure to be a disappointment when in comparison to the brilliant first season. Bonus points go to a series which allows me to sit down and watch Legend Kidman turning in an all time great performance on the my tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment